Scene metadata contains a number of measurements that are expressed in scene input units. Input units are the measurement unit of the original input scene that was passed to Umbra. Additionally a conversion factor is present that can be used to scale these values and the scene itself to meters.
- Float3MinMax bounds
- Approximate bounds for scene, in input units.
- float voxelSize
- Smallest voxel size, in input units. The scene will not have geometric detail smaller than this.
- int numLodLevels
- Number of LOD levels. Mostly for debugging/visualization.
- float unitToMeter
- One input unit in meters (such as 0.0254 if the input was inches)
- const char* inputHash
- Input hash.
- Transformation from ECEF to local coordinate space.
- Transformation from local to ECEF coordinate space.